Diverse Therapy Inc. is a pediatric clinic that provides Occupational Therapy, Speech
Therapy and Developmental Programs for children birth to 8 years old.
Diverse Therapy prides itself on:
- providing the services and support a child needs to reach their full potential.
- Incorporating diverse treatment strategies
- Fostering parent education
- Promoting staff development
- Providing a supportive environment for students interested in the professions of Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
- Developing and nurturing lines of communication with the children’s additional
We are conveniently located in Stone Mountain, neighboring on Dekalb County, Gwinnett County and Rockdale County.
We accept payment from many insurance companies because we believe in helping each child have access to the specialty services they need for development.
The mission of Diverse Therapy Inc. is to pair diverse treatment strategies with family education to help a child reach their potential.
Diverse Therapy’s History:
Diverse Therapy Inc. was founded in 2013 by an Occupational Therapist who wanted to provide personalized and quality therapy to a child with special needs. Caregiver education and supporting a family are tenets of Diverse Therapy and are emphasized.
The caregiver must be part of the therapy sessions and have regular conversations with the treating therapist. This connection empowers a caregiver to gain the knowledge on techniques and methods that can be used within the home to promote further development of their child. With a team approach: the child, their family and their therapist a child can achieve greatness.
Diverse Therapy Inc. also believes in supporting family. We are aware of the responsibilities involved in raising a child and will work with a family to ensure they can consistently bring their child to a warm, loving and supporting environment.
Major referral source:
- Insurance companies- Medicaid, Peachstate, Amerigroup, Wellcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Tricare, Aetna.
- Local pediatric medical offices (primary care physicians, psychologists).